Edit my Blog Categories Pages

Home Forums Gillion Theme Edit my Blog Categories Pages

Home Forums Gillion Theme Edit my Blog Categories Pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • zenfiretrading
    Participant

Hello how do I visually edit my Blog Categories pages? When I view them I cannot open them in WP Bakery. I want to change the way each post views in the page and remove the side bar.

My website is not up and I will not give you my login.

Thanks!

Hi @zenfiretrading,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The categories pages are dynamic pages which you can’t edit using page builder like normal pages.

To edit them, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Gillion theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zenfiretrading
    Participant

Can I then redirect the category icon of my posts to goto a different page that I can edit?

To redirect it also you need to develop custom code as what you are trying to achieve is a custom functionality.

zenfiretrading
    Participant

Then can I remove the linking functionality of the category icon?

Yes, then you can remove the linking functionality of the category icon.

zenfiretrading
    Participant

Ok so how do I do it? …

As said above you have to develop custom code to achieve this.

zenfiretrading
    Participant

Great customer service! Thank you! Glad I payed for this theme!

You are always welcome here 🙂

You can see what is included in the customer service of the theme as described in the below page.

https://themeforest.net/item/gillion-multiconcept-blogmagazine-theme/19470306/support

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)