Elementor blocks/pages preview not visible

Home Forums Gillion Theme Elementor blocks/pages preview not visible

Home Forums Gillion Theme Elementor blocks/pages preview not visible

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dhumshan
    Participant

<div dir=”auto”>Disclaimer: First thing I would ask is whether this issue related to Gillion theme or it’s Elementor’s issue. I asked Elementor support but didn’t receive any answers.

I have been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to add a block or page in the segment, the previews are not visible. and when I hover my cursor over one of these glitched tabs, the install button rises up so I can’t see details/preview of that particular block either.</div>
    <div dir=”auto”>I cleared the cache. Restarted the incognito browser. Updated Elementor, and Elementor pro. Logged out and in. Restarted the PC. But it didn’t change.</div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @dhumshan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To confirm whether it is a theme issue just temporarily use the Twenty Twenty One theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s the theme issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dhumshan
    Participant

Solution for this topic

I saw the issue on Twenty Twenty One theme as well. I was trying to troubleshoot it but I deleted my MySQL folder by mistake. So now I am starting from scratch. Thank you for your response.
    <div id=”highlighter–hover-tools” style=”display: none;”>
    <div id=”highlighter–hover-tools–container”>
    <div class=”highlighter–icon highlighter–icon-copy” title=”Copy”></div>
    <div class=”highlighter–separator”></div>
    <div class=”highlighter–icon highlighter–icon-change-color” title=”Change Color”></div>
    <div class=”highlighter–separator”></div>
    <div class=”highlighter–icon highlighter–icon-delete” title=”Delete”></div>
    </div>
    </div>

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)