Error 500 with jevelin 4.0.2 using PHP 7.0.31 and Wordpress version 5.0.1

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error 500 with jevelin 4.0.2 using PHP 7.0.31 and WordPress version 5.0.1

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error 500 with jevelin 4.0.2 using PHP 7.0.31 and WordPress version 5.0.1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • nimishbhatia
    Participant

I turned on DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php and I see the error listed below.  I’m using Jevelin 4.0.2 PHP 7.0.31.  The version of WordPress I’m using is 5.0.1.  Please advise how I can fix this issue?

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_plugin_active() in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/helpers.php:1952 Stack trace: #0 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/init.php(30): include() #1 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/init.php(142): Jevelin_Theme_Includes::{closure}(‘/opt/bitnami/ap…’) #2 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/init.php(159): Jevelin_Theme_Includes::include_isolated(‘/opt/bitnami/ap…’) #3 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/init.php(45): Jevelin_Theme_Includes::include_child_first(‘/helpers.php’) #4 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/init.php(226): Jevelin_Theme_Includes::init() #5 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/jevelin/functions.php(6): require_once(‘/opt/bitnami/ap…’) #6 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-settings.php(443): include(‘/opt/bitnami/ap…’) #7 /opt/bitnami/apps/wor in <b>/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/helpers.php</b> on line <b>1952</b>

Hi @nimishbhatia,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)