error: Internal Server Error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme error: Internal Server Error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme error: Internal Server Error

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • eclecticmediani
    Participant

Hi,

Having a little issue editing some of the build content like the price tags or dividers. I get this error: error: Internal Server Error and I am really clueless to why it happens as everything else works perfectly fine. Im attachign a screenshot to what it looks like exactly. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @eclecticmediani,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you are using latest version of theme. You can get it from http://support.shufflehound.com/download/jevelin-beta/

There are various reasons why the Internal Server Error occurs but you can resolve it as described in this tutorial “How to fix Internal Server Error“.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

jonedquist
    Participant

Yeah I’m getting the same error when I try to edit the ‘Accordion’ content feature.

Very frustrating that this is broken out of the box. That troubleshooting guide you listed is a massive amount of time for troubleshooting. Is there anyway support can fix the issue that was broken upon purchase?

Shufflehound

Hi @jonedquist,

This feature isn’t broken out of the box, because we can’t replicate it and there are only few users which are reporting it.

This issue could happen due to various reasons, but we can recommend to try these 2 solutions:

1. Disable all plugins except Unyson framework, because security and other type of plugins could block the requests
    2. Create a backup and reset .htaccess file (https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/how-to-reset-the-htaccess-file-of-your-wordpress-site-using-ftp-8527), because security and other type of plugins could left some code which could block this feature

Let us know if that helps.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

jonedquist
    Participant

Both of those did not work. Another problem that I was going to ask later I’ll post now in case these two issues are related:

I have the Basic demo installed and am using the ‘Fitness’ homepage. Several of the other homepage options don’t work anymore.

Meet Jevelin

• If you checkout the page above you’ll see what I mean
      • Several of the demo pages work, some do not

So, I now have two problems

1. Even after your suggestions, some of my elements like tabs and accoridons do not work – they have the internal server error
    2. Some of my demo landing pages (like wedding) don’t work – they get a 404 error (link to example: http://jonedquist.com/hello )

Even after your suggestions, some of my elements like tabs and accoridons do not work – they have the internal server error

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately on the email id [email protected] and then notify me on this topic?

Some of my demo landing pages (like wedding) don’t work – they get a 404 error (link to example:http://jonedquist.com/hello )

It seems you are talking about different home page templates which works  on our demo site because we have used there multisite.

I don’t think you need to use multiple home page templates on your single site and on demo site it is only for display purpose but if you still want to use it then use the latest version of theme from http://support.shufflehound.com/download/jevelin-beta and create pages for each of those template and import the appropriate template for those pages from visual page builder as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question,  instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Attachments:

jonedquist
    Participant

I emailed you a couple days ago, still waiting for a response. Thanks in advance for the help!

@jonedquist

Yeah I’m getting the same error when I try to edit the ‘Accordion’ content feature.

I logged in to your site using sent credentials but didn’t get the error on editing Accordion as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please tell me specifically when exactly you get this error?

Attachments:

jonedquist
    Participant

Thanks for the reply!

I’m assuming you went to a page with sample content already input, as seen in your screenshot.

My issue is whenever I try to edit those pre filled in options or whenever I click ‘Add’ to add additional options – aka I cannot edit anything or add anything.

This also happens with the ‘Tabs’ element. Please let me know if this explanation is unclear.

Thanks,

Jon

I understood your explanation but now when i try to access your site i ti snot accessible and displaying the error as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

jonedquist
    Participant

Hmm. that’s odd. I just logged in with zero issues. If you try again does it still happen? Or does me being logged in matter at all?

I can access your site again but i keep getting that error message again and again on your site which seems causing by connection timeout and may be causing the internal server error also.

Could you please increase Maximum Execution Time on your site using the following plugin or contact your web host regarding this?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-maximum-execution-time-exceeded/

maxnet3
    Participant

please help everywhere is error: Internal Server Error this problem

Attachments:
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)