Error. Search icon not working in the form.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Error. Search icon not working in the form.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Error. Search icon not working in the form.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • artig70
    Participant

Hello,

I encountered an error in the search form in pop-up bar. When you click on search icon nothing happens. I checked your demo and it does not work.

When will you solve this problem? Temporarily I replaced the form with WordPress default function and it woks fine.

Best regards,

Artur

Hi Artur,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I have tested it on our demo site https://gillion.shufflehound.com/ and it is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

If you are talking about the magnifier icon displayed in the search text box then i want to tell you that it is only for display purpose that tells users this is search form. It is not a search from button and to search you have to just press Enter key.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

artig70
    Participant

Thank you for your response.

Exactly, I’m talking about the magnifier icon in the search field.

Well, I’m very suprised. First time I meet this solution. Please notice how it is in the default WordPress search form. In my opinion, should be search by button as is on many websites.

Best,

Artur

Thank you for your feedback.

I have added this in our feature list so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme to make search icon clickable.

Solution for this topic

It is fixed in the following latest version of theme so please update the theme on your site to the latest version.

Please login to access this file

artig70
    Participant

Works great! Thank you in advance.

You are most welcome here 🙂

artig70
    Participant

There is another problem with Blog Slider Style 4. When you check the “Auto Play” option, there is no scrolling. The other versions are ok. Can you check it out?

@artig70 To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)