Excerpt, teammembers and timeline 2

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Excerpt, teammembers and timeline 2

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Excerpt, teammembers and timeline 2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • RensvdSchoot
    Participant

I’m sorry, but it seems I can’t reply in the old topic anymore, so I made a new one with the same questions still. I also send you the log codes as you asked.

The excerpt is still messy like this, would you please look at it for me? It is visible on this page.

Also I found that the timeline problem isn’t caused by another plugin.

The teammember problem appears to be fixed with one of the other plugins. Thank you for that! 🙂

Do not share the log in details on email. As said previously please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”

RensvdSchoot
    Participant

I am a little confused now. I put the codes in that box that is under this comment section that indeed says “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”. I didn’t e-mail you as far as I know. But you didn’t receive them then?

I just pasted it in there again, so you should be able to see them.

Thank you for sharing the site details which is now accessible for me.

The excerpt is still messy like this, would you please look at it for me? It is visible on this page.

I could confirm the issue on your site but it is working fine for me on my test site using same settings on your site and latest version of theme.

It seems you are using older version 2.2.2 of theme on your site and not latest version 2.4.0 of it so please try using latest version of theme by downloading it from below.

Please login to access this file

Also I found that the timeline problem isn’t caused by another plugin.

Actually it is caused by same content timeline plugin as it doesn’t contain the required js file http://www.rensvandeschoot.jvhwebsite.nl/wp-content/plugins/content_timeline/js/frontend/jquery.mCustomScrollbar.concat.min.js as shown in the attached screenshot so please contact the plugin developer regarding this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

RensvdSchoot
    Participant

I will, thank you very much!

RensvdSchoot
    Participant

I performed the update. but unfortunately it had no effect. Is there anything else I can try?

Could you please check it now?

I have just removed the Blog template from your Publications page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

RensvdSchoot
    Participant

Thank you! it’s all good now.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)