Fancy Product Designer + Slider Revolution + Admin Toolbar

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fancy Product Designer + Slider Revolution + Admin Toolbar

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fancy Product Designer + Slider Revolution + Admin Toolbar

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • labeladmin
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound, After I updated my WP site I have encountered several problems.

1. Firstly my Fancy Product Designer plugin. According to: https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/5000582912-using-the-debug-mode-to-inspect-any-missing-hooks-in-woocommerce-product-pages
      I have an issue with the body_class filter and the Jevelin theme.
    2. Secondly, the Admin toolbar has disappeared, how come is that? I get this warning:
      <b>Warning</b>: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘_wp_admin_bar_init’ not found or invalid function name in <b>/var/www/[…]/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php</b> on line <b>287</b>
    3. Thirdly I use the Slider Revolution plugin, It used to work, however now I do not with your theme (If I change the theme to one of the standard ones it works.)

Thank you in advance & I hope that you can assist me.

BR

Mark Y.

Hi Mark,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I visited your website and It seems you are using an older version of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your website and browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

labeladmin
    Participant

I have now installed the updated theme via the plugin. It solved one of the issues, nr. 3.

However, issue 1. is still not functioning.

Furthermore, I still get the error while logged in as Admin and as a visitor to my site (issue 2.):

<b>Warning</b>: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘_wp_admin_bar_init’ not found or invalid function name in <b>/var/www/[…]/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php</b> on line <b>287</b>

Firstly my Fancy Product Designer plugin. According to: https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/5000582912-using-the-debug-mode-to-inspect-any-missing-hooks-in-woocommerce-product-pages
    I have an issue with the body_class filter and the Jevelin theme.

The Jevelin theme uses the body_class function in the theme header.php file as shown in the attached screenshot.

Secondly, the Admin toolbar has disappeared, how come is that? I get this warning:
    <b>Warning</b>: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘_wp_admin_bar_init’ not found or invalid function name in <b>/var/www/[…]/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php</b> on line <b>287</b>

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

labeladmin
    Participant

I will inform the provider of the plugin that the issue might be on their side.

Regarding the warning. I have now deactivated and cleared my website and browser cache.

The warning(s) i get now on the wp-admin page are:

<b>Warning</b>: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘_wp_admin_bar_init’ not found or invalid function name in <b>/var/www/labelliquor.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php</b> on line <b>287</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/labelliquor.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:287) in <b>/var/www/labelliquor.com/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php</b> on line <b>1310</b>

<b>Warning</b>: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot start session when headers already sent in <b>/var/www/labelliquor.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/includes/hooks.php</b> on line <b>229</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/labelliquor.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:287) in <b>/var/www/labelliquor.com/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php</b> on line <b>9</b>

labeladmin
    Participant

The current php version is 7.4.12

I have tried to modify the function.php in the theme and added the following:

if (!function_exists(‘_disable_fw_use_sessions’)) { add_filter(‘fw_use_sessions’,’_disable_fw_use_sessions’); function _disable_fw_use_sessions(){ return false; } }

I have tried to delete and reinstall the latest version of unyson plugin on the site. Furthermore, have I disabled all plugins except the unyson.

I still have the:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘_wp_admin_bar_init’ not found or invalid function name in /var/www/labelliquor.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

the issue now and the Fancy Product Designer plugin is not working as usual.

Before updating your plugin and theme everything worked fine.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

labeladmin
    Participant

Thank you and yes please do so.

I logged into your website and troubleshoot the issue by temporarily deactivating all the plugins and using the default WordPress Twenty Twenty theme but still the warning displays that means this is not an issue of the plugin or the theme.

This seems your WordPress setup issue so please try reinstalling the WordPress as described on the below pages.

https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/reinstall-wordpress-without-losing-content-10994

https://kinsta.com/blog/reinstall-wordpress/

https://www.hostinger.in/tutorials/how-to-reinstall-wordpress

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.

This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

labeladmin
    Participant

I have tried and reinstalled wordpress.

I have deactivated all plugins.

and now I get the following (private field).

I have set WP_DEBUG set to false in your wp-config.php file.

labeladmin
    Participant

After a while, I can refresh the page (on multiple devices) and the site works if I then refresh again the issue reoccurs.

This can be your web host issue so could you please contact your web host to resolve it?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)