Featured image and portfolio gallery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Featured image and portfolio gallery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Featured image and portfolio gallery

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • stratta
    Participant

Dear staff,

I’m working with your Javelin theme. I need to set it this way:

1. One single featured image for the portfolio main page only
    2. Other different images in the gallery slider that appears in the single project page.

What now happens is that the featured image appears as the first of the slider. I need it to be “autonomous” so I can change it’s dimensions and have a less boring portfolio masonry page.

Could you help me?

Best,

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Shufflehound.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

As we have multiple supported page builders and frameworks – can you please give us a link to your website, so we can see your current website setup and the progress of it?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

stratta
    Participant

Hello!

Sorry for my late reply, but it took me a while to deploy and publish the site on a demo area.

1. https://new.strattaeassociati.com/portfolio-mason/
      This is the main portfolio page. In your demo, pictures have different ratios. I like this variety and would like to keep it
    2. https://new.strattaeassociati.com/project/energrid-rinnova/
      This is one project page: I need to have the featured image working for the one above (1) and other images for this “internal pages”
    3. https://new.strattaeassociati.com/
      This is the home page I am working on. Please tell me where to change the white color of the links in header to another color (gray)

Best,
    Valentina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

stratta
    Participant

Another question: can Javelin use svg images? It seems it wont upload my logo in .svg. Only PNG.

Best,

stratta
    Participant

P.S. I am working with WPBakery, WP 6, Creative Agency demo site.

Best

stratta
    Participant

Sorry, I received no reply. Is the ticket still open?

Thanks

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

Yes, our theme supports SVG files, but you will need to enable them for your WordPress installation. You can do that using this plugin.

About your other questions:

1. In this case portfolio element will show original image aspect ratios. So you will need to add different ratio images to show them in different aspect ratios
    2. We are not sure if we quite understand how you need it to work
    3. The fastest way to change it for this layout would be to use this custom CSS bellow (not the prettiest, but should get the job done)

body .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger:not(.is-active) span, 
    body .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger span:before,
    body .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger span:after {
        background-color: #363636!important;
    }

body .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a,
    body .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a > i {
        color: #363636!important;
    }

body .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li.current_page_item > a,
    body .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li:not(.current_page_item):hover > a,
    body .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav .icon-basket {
        color: #c3d133!important;
    }

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

stratta
    Participant

Hi, thanks,

I am outside office, so I can’t try what you suggested. I will do when I’ll be back.

best,

Valentina

Shufflehound

Sure! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)