Font Menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme Font Menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme Font Menu

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • javierconstable
    Participant

Goodnight.
    Sorry but I can’t change from the theme settings, font type, weight etc, from the menus. Both of the Top and the navigation.
    I put everything in Roboto, and in class I see that it is still Montserrat – Bold.

font-family: “Montserrat”;

<hr />

<div class=”styles-section-title styles-selector”>
    <div><span class=”selector”><span class=”simple-selector selector-matches”>.sh-nav > li.menu-item > a</span></span><span class=”sidebar-pane-open-brace”> {</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”style-properties matched-styles monospace styles-panel-hovered”>
    <div class=”tree-outline-disclosure”>

<li role=”treeitem”><input class=”enabled-button” type=”checkbox” aria-label=”font-weight bold” /> <span class=”webkit-css-property”>font-weight</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>bold</span>;
      <li role=”treeitem”><input class=”enabled-button” type=”checkbox” aria-label=”text-transform none” /> <span class=”webkit-css-property”>text-transform</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>none</span>;

</div>
    </div>
    <div class=”sidebar-pane-closing-brace”>}</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>

And all font, are set to ROBOTO Light 300

Thanks!

</div>

javierconstable
    Participant

Most of all, the font and size in the title of the post does not change either.
    The site is with elementor and gillion in their latest version.
    But it is not modified in any way.
    <div class=”styles-section-title styles-selector”>
    <div><span class=”selector”><span class=”simple-selector”>h1, </span><span class=”simple-selector selector-matches”>h2, </span><span class=”simple-selector”>h3, h4, h5, h6</span></span><span class=”sidebar-pane-open-brace”> {</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”style-properties matched-styles monospace”>
    <div class=”tree-outline-disclosure”>

<li role=”treeitem”><input class=”enabled-button” type=”checkbox” aria-label=”font-family "Montserrat", serif” /> <span class=”webkit-css-property”>font-family</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>”Montserrat”, serif</span>;
      <li class=”overloaded” role=”treeitem”><input class=”enabled-button” type=”checkbox” aria-label=”color #3f3f3f” /> <span class=”webkit-css-property”>color</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>#3f3f3f</span>;
      <li role=”treeitem”><input class=”enabled-button” type=”checkbox” aria-label=”font-weight 700″ /> <span class=”webkit-css-property”>font-weight</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>700</span>;
      <li class=”parent” role=”treeitem” aria-expanded=”false”><input class=”enabled-button” type=”checkbox” aria-label=”margin 0 0 20px 0″ /> <span class=”webkit-css-property”>margin</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>0 0 20px 0</span>;
      <li class=”parent” role=”treeitem” aria-expanded=”false”><input class=”enabled-button” type=”checkbox” aria-label=”padding 0″ /> <span class=”webkit-css-property”>padding</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>0</span>;
      <li class=”overloaded” role=”treeitem”><input class=”enabled-button” type=”checkbox” aria-label=”line-height normal!important” /> <span class=”webkit-css-property”>line-height</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>normal!important</span>;

</div>
    </div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @javierconstable,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

javierconstable
    Participant

Good. The problem is that I have it locally on the PC.
    with Xampp.
    If there is a way for me to solve it, otherwise, when we finish the other aspects of the site, and it goes into online development, I can pass a host to them, and then put it in production.

You just make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme and the latest version of the plugins.

Please login to access this file

If the issue still persists then please make the website accessible for me so that I can troubleshoot it.

javierconstable
    Participant

Goodnight.
    I upgraded to the latest version with no luck.
    I also disabled extra Plugins and neither.
    I cannot modify the Font type of the menu, only the size.
    And the other Fonts are not modified either.

Attached username and admin pass of the site under development, with ip for hosting.

Thank you

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but they are not working and I am getting an error that the credentials are incorrect when I try to log into your website.

Could you please make sure that the credentials are correct and working fine?

Also, could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Rocket Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

javierconstable
    Participant

Sorry about that. this is verified.

The site does not have a cache installed at the moment. Do you have a mistake with that?

Will it be Godaddy?

Thanks

javierconstable
    Participant

I am realizing something.
    The site http://www.infovillaallende.com.ar
    It is now in production (And if you have the Rocket), but that is not the site that has problems
    The new site under development is at ip: 107.180.25.127
    It is under development, so you should enter by modifying the host file of the pc, with that IP.
    Url: infovillaallende.com.ar

The shared credentials are not working and please refer to the attached screenshot to know what error I am getting.

Please advise.

Attachments:

medeaweb
    Participant

Same issue here: there’s no way to change the font

@medeaweb Are you using the redux framework or not?

Which version of the theme are you using?

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue so that I can troubleshoot it?

javierconstable
    Participant

Goodnight.
    I just logged in with the credentials I sent you and it works perfect.

The site is under development, and can only be accessed with the IP added in the hosts file of the pc.
    Otherwise, they enter the productive version, which is not the problem.

I leave in the safe field, how the Hosts file has to be on the pc to be able to enter the site.

I read in another reply to another user that the same thing happens to him, if he has the latest version of the framework installed. I have it installed in this development site.

Thank you.

Attachments:

I can access your website but your website credentials are not working.

Also, could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Rocket Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)