Font Montserrat Hairline (or something)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Font Montserrat Hairline (or something)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Font Montserrat Hairline (or something)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m trying to build something and I can’t really seem to get it right. Attached you will find photo 1 (from the slider attempt) and photo 2 (from the text attempt).

When I build the image with the piece of text in the revolution slider with fontweight 100 it isn’t the same as in text. Right now Photo 1 also has a bigger font than photo 2 and it’s still thinner.

I’d like Photo 2 to do what Photo 1 looks like. Any suggestions? You can check it out on test2.sjoerdgerritsen.com

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @sjoerdgerritsen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container #heading-e165c32a435b18bc01c026e3c5050986 .sh-heading-content {
        font-family: 'raleway'!important;
        font-size: 65px;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

Thanks, almost there! It’s a little closer to what I’m looking for. In photo 3 you can see your code (with montserrat font) and photo 3 your original code. Both aren’t fully like I’d like it to be, I’d like it to be thinner as in photo 1. Any way I can do this?

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Can you please try this CSS snippet bellow?

#page-container #heading-e165c32a435b18bc01c026e3c5050986 .sh-heading-content {
        font-weight: 300!important;
    }

Let us know if that works.

SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

300 is too fat. I changed it to 100, but then it’s the theme default, which is not what I’m looking for. Is there any way I can make it as thin is in Photo 1?

Could you please tell us exactly from where you are taking photo 1 screenshot that you want to display and how you have configured it to display like that?

SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

Photo 1 loads from a slider. It’s the same font and weight, but somehow it looks thinner. I just configured it like a normal slider, nothing special to it. (it was raleway font, my bad)

Attachments:

May be the revolution slider is not simulating browser display exactly in the admin area therefore it is displaying a bit differently.

SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

Alright, something weird is going on. I’ve been building my new website for a while at test2.sjoerdgerritsen.com

And somehow the title is displaying different now that I’ve shifted everything to sjoerdgerritsen.com

You can see in the attached images that it is definitely different. In both cases everything (including custom css as provided above) is the same.

Any suggestions?

Attachments:

The heading section id is changed now on your new site so you have to use the following modified code on your new site.

#page-container #heading-92bc6cc0ae091701699911817754c7f8 .sh-heading-content {
    }
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)