Fonts not loading

Home Forums Gillion Theme Fonts not loading

Home Forums Gillion Theme Fonts not loading

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
    Participant

Hi,

I added new fonts to my theme but will not working and there is a lot of error in CSS via Inspector > console.

for example :

<div class=”message css log error”><span class=”message-body-wrapper”><span class=”message-flex-body”><span class=”message-body devtools-monospace”>downloadable font: OS/2: Bad sTypoLineGap, setting it to 0: -32 (font-family: “themify” style:normal weight:400 stretch:100 src index:1) source: http://229amini.ir/wp-content/themes/gillion/fonts/themify.woff</span&gt; <span class=”message-location devtools-monospace”><span class=”frame-link” data-url=”unknown” data-line=”56″ data-column=”11″><span class=”frame-link-source”><span class=”frame-link-source-inner” title=”unknown:56:11″><span class=”frame-link-filename”>unknown</span><span class=”frame-link-line”>:56:11</span></span></span></span></span></span> </span></div>
    <div></div>
    <div class=”message css log error”><span class=”message-body-wrapper”><span class=”message-flex-body”><span class=”message-body devtools-monospace”>downloadable font: rejected by sanitizer (font-family: “IRANSans” style:normal weight:400 stretch:100 src index:0) source: http://229amini.ir/fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum).eot</span> <span class=”message-location devtools-monospace”><span class=”frame-link” data-url=”unknown” data-line=”52″ data-column=”11″><span class=”frame-link-source”><span class=”frame-link-source-inner” title=”unknown:52:11″><span class=”frame-link-filename”>unknown</span><span class=”frame-link-line”>:52:11</span></span></span></span></span></span> </span></div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @229,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me how you are using the new fonts on your site?

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Participant

My website: Mostafa Amini

You can check CSS code here

I don’t see any error message on your shared site and all the font URLs used in the  CSS file are accessible.

Please advise.

Participant

Solution for this topic

Yeah, thanks already fixed 😉

Awesome great to see you got that fixed.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)