Footer Background Colors Not Showing

Home Forums Gillion Theme Footer Background Colors Not Showing

Home Forums Gillion Theme Footer Background Colors Not Showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • zenfiretrading
    Participant

Hello, I’m creating a custom footer using the Footer “Beta” area in the Admin area. I have a page created with text on the page. I changed the background color of the page using Yellow Pencil and it shows black. But when I go to view the website, the text comes up but the background is transparent just like the website background. I’ve cleared my cache. Any ideas?

My website is not live, and I am not giving you log in access to it. (Just getting that out of the way ^^)

The first image is from WPBakery, everything is saved and updated. Cache is cleared. And the second image is what is showing up on the website

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zenfiretrading
    Participant

Here’s the second image. Any ideas? Thanks guys!

Attachments:

Hi @zenfiretrading,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try editing its color using Yellow Pencil editor by directly visiting the page and not in the WPBakery page editor.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zenfiretrading
    Participant

Thanks for responding, thats how I did change the color in the first place. Using Yellow Pencil.

So I did an experiment. I changed the font size of my footer page to very large using YP, and clicked saved. It saves and I close it. I delete my cache and reload my page. The font size of my Footer didnt change. I then changed the actual text and that updated. So it seems CSS changes from Yellow Pencil on the footer page arnt taking effect.

zenfiretrading
    Participant

And I did some searching, it seems Yellow Pencil not saving changes is a semi-common issue. Has this been resolved at all? Everything is updated to the latest releases.

UPDATE:

The CSS changes take effect on the actual footer page when it is seperate. But dont carry over.

Attachments:

The CSS changes take effect on the actual footer page when it is seperate. But dont carry over.

I am not sure what you meant by this so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

I couldn’t reproduce the issue on my test site and your site is not accessible for me to troubleshoot it so could you please tell me step by step how to reproduce the issue by sharing the screenshots?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)