Footer display problems

Home Forums Gillion Theme Footer display problems

Home Forums Gillion Theme Footer display problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • zelldi
    Participant

Hello guys, how are you?

I have a problem with my footer. It looks fine on most sizes, but not on tablets or when the browser window has a certain width. As you can see, screenshots 1, 2, and 4 look fine, but on image no. 3 (which is laptop-size) the text I wrote in the Footer section of Gillion looks as if it were in a very narrow column. You can see this by yourself visiting my site.
    How can I solve this?

Thank you very much!

On a side note: I have noticed that sometimes, in Gillion Theme Settings, the Footer or the Notice pages return me a blank page, so I am not able to change any option. This problem comes and goes occasionally when I logout/login again – sometimes I get the proper page, sometimes I get a blank page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @zelldi,

Thank you for your questions.

Yes I am doing well.

I have a problem with my footer. It looks fine on most sizes, but not on tablets or when the browser window has a certain width. As you can see, screenshots 1, 2, and 4 look fine, but on image no. 3 (which is laptop-size) the text I wrote in the Footer section of Gillion looks as if it were in a very narrow column. You can see this by yourself visiting my site.
    How can I solve this?

It is happening because of the following custom CSS code you are using on your site so please remove it.

.home .sh-table {
        display: inline-block;
        width: 10%;
    }

On a side note: I have noticed that sometimes, in Gillion Theme Settings, the Footer or the Notice pages return me a blank page, so I am not able to change any option. This problem comes and goes occasionally when I logout/login again – sometimes I get the proper page, sometimes I get a blank page.

This can be browser specific issue so please try using different browser.
    Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zelldi
    Participant

It is happening because of the following custom CSS code you are using on your site so please remove it.

.home .sh-table {
        display: inline-block;
        width: 10%;
    }

Thank you very much!!

This can be browser specific issue so please try using different browser.

It happened to me on Firefox, Chrome and Edge, and even from my iPhone. Not a big deal though…

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)