Footer Missing & theme not updating

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer Missing & theme not updating

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer Missing & theme not updating

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
  • lorena
    Participant

Hi

I recently noticed that the footer on my site is not longer displaying. I did some research and found that I may need to update the theme. I tried to do this and got an error message. See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @lorena.redzepovski,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

From your shared screenshot it seems that you are uploading the theme as a plugin therefore it generates an error.

Please update the theme as described below.

https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

lorena
    Participant

Hi,

Yes sorry I updated the theme correctly however I still cant see the footer.

Thanks

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Alternatively, you can try deactivating the Footer Parallax option in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

lorena
    Participant

Sorry, none of the plugins have changed? How do I temporarily deactivate plugins without messing up the rest of the site?

lorena
    Participant

It looks like some other elements have changed on the site also like the sticky header is going up too high and link colours

lorena
    Participant

Also I removed the footer parallax which worked however there is a line of CSS code at the bottom of the footer now?

I visited your shared website but didn’t see any line of CSS code at the bottom of the footer so could you please share the screenshot of it?

Also, please test it clearing your browser cache.

lorena
    Participant

Hi

I managed to remove the line displaying css however when you scroll down the back up to the top the sticky header overlaps the first half of the header and there is a gap of white space above the header.

See screenshot attached.

Attachments:

I don’t see this issue on your website.

Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache and using a different browser?

lorena
    Participant

Hi,

I have cleared cache and checked on several browsers..

Please see the attached screenshots of how it displays for me.

Attachments:

lorena
    Participant

Please go on the news page scroll up and down and you will notice it looks like my screenshot

I visited the news page but didn’t see any issue on it after scrolling the page.

Please test it without logging into your website.

The sticky header is deactivated on the news page.

Have you deactivated the sticky header on the news page?

Is this the issue that you are referring to?

lorena
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry about the late response.

I have not deactivated the sticky header on the news page. Please visit the site and scroll down then up again to see the sticky header overlap the main header.

I tested it again on your website but didn’t see the sticky header issue on it.

Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache and using a different browser?

lorena
    Participant

I have cleared and tried various browsers, is it possible to please login and see if you can find the issue?

Sure, I will.

If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

lorena
    Participant

Sure

I logged into your website and resolved the issue by unchecking the option as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)