Footer Not Displaying

Home Forums Gillion Theme Footer Not Displaying

Home Forums Gillion Theme Footer Not Displaying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • pixelyatra
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to contact you couple of hours ago with the same issue and i didn’t get any reply back. My website footer is not displaying and i tried everything in the settings menu without success.

The other problem is with website errors, sometimes the entire website goes down and i have to reinstall it from the backup (I am attaching screenshots for this issue)

Can you please help me on this issue.

My Website: https://www.pixelyatra.com

Thanks,

Pixelyatra

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Pixelyatra,

Thank you for your questions.

I tried to contact you couple of hours ago with the same issue and i didn’t get any reply back. My website footer is not displaying and i tried everything in the settings menu without success.

I have answered this in your following existing topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/footer-not-displaying/

The other problem is with website errors, sometimes the entire website goes down and i have to reinstall it from the backup (I am attaching screenshots for this issue)

This can happen due to Hummingbird plugin that you are using on your site so please try clearing its cache and temporarily disabling the plugin.

Also this can be your web host issue so please contact them to know if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

pixelyatra
    Participant

Hi,

But i am unable to insert footer widgets and the footer widgets are not being displayed in the customize section

Thanks

Pixelyatra

Please make sure you have enabled footer widgets in the theme footer settings and added widgets in the footer widgets area as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)