Gillion - Slider

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion – Slider

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion – Slider

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
  • jgrant6
    Participant

I am using the Gillion Tech theme.  Can you set the top post to be a slider and rotate automatically?  It has the arrows, but cannot see the way to set up the rotate.

Also, I set up a “page” called “data compliance”.  I dropped in the text and it all right justifies with the bullets on the fall left, text on the right. I have not figured out to get it to position correctly.  In the editing mode it shows it is positioned correctly.

Hi @jgrant6,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I am using the Gillion Tech theme.  Can you set the top post to be a slider and rotate automatically?  It has the arrows, but cannot see the way to set up the rotate.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Also, I set up a “page” called “data compliance”.  I dropped in the text and it all right justifies with the bullets on the fall left, text on the right. I have not figured out to get it to position correctly.  In the editing mode it shows it is positioned correctly.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jgrant6
    Participant

Yes, here is the test site:  I used to do a lot of WP, but not lately and getting back into it.  We are testing the site on Azure.

http://40.117.119.183

I see the animation options, but they do not seem to allow a rotating page of the images/stories.

As to the data compliance page:

<span class=”edit-post-post-link__link-prefix”>http://40.117.119.183/</span><span class=”edit-post-post-link__link-post-name”>data-compliance</span><span class=”edit-post-post-link__link-suffix”>/</span><span class=”screen-reader-text”>(opens in a new tab)</span>

Again, the post in edit looks fine.

Thank you

I don’t know what exactly you are referring to so please also share the screenshot of it.

Also, I set up a “page” called “data compliance”.  I dropped in the text and it all right justifies with the bullets on the fall left, text on the right. I have not figured out to get it to position correctly.  In the editing mode it shows it is positioned correctly

Have you done anything on your site to display it right justified?

Please make sure that you have disabled RTL support in the theme General settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Also, please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jgrant6
    Participant

Thank you. Attached is an attachment.  I seem that I can animate the posts, but I am trying to have them auto rotate every so many seconds.

Attachments:

jgrant6
    Participant

Also, I assume I can choose another theme out to see which one I most care for without any problem?

Again, thank you for your assistance.

Thank you. Attached is an attachment.  I seem that I can animate the posts, but I am trying to have them auto rotate every so many seconds.

I think you are using Blog Slider content element on your site so just edit it and enable its Autoplay option as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, I assume I can choose another theme out to see which one I most care for without any problem?

The Gillion is only one theme that you can use on your site at a time so I think you are referring to theme templates which you can use on your site whatever you want to.

Attachments:

jgrant6
    Participant

Is there a place where I can change the padding to a white background where the text is (as pointed out with the arrow) on home page?  Can be for all the blogs.  And is there a place that documents how to have only certain posts or categories go to particular sections?

Thank you, Jay

Attachments:

jgrant6
    Participant

I found the white padding next to the picture using the yellow pencil.  Is there any comprehensive documentation though.  I am trying to edit the blogs on the home page of the Gillion tech theme and not familiar with interchange the type of blog and if a particular post or category.

Our Test Site: http://40.117.119.183

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

jgrant6
    Participant

Reference your pictures showing me how to make the blog rotate.  I do not see, so have offered a picture of the back side to see what to do next.  Thank you.

Attachments:

Which version of WPBakery page builder are you using?

Please try deleting and reinstalling the latest version of it.

jgrant6
    Participant

Ok

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the plugin?

jgrant6
    Participant

I have done so and nothing is different.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

jgrant6
    Participant

I am trying to learn the site.  Now I have the Home crumb at the top and have not figured out how to eliminate it.  Should I be able to use a Bakery template on all the pages?  Trying to find something standard.

I logged into your site and saw you have changed the page builder causing the elements to corrupt.

Please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Please do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the page content.

To resolve the issue you need to use the elements again on your site.

I am trying to learn the site.  Now I have the Home crumb at the top and have not figured out how to eliminate it.  Should I be able to use a Bakery template on all the pages?  Trying to find something standard.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

jgrant6
    Participant

Not sure what you mean, use the elements.  Thanks

I meant the blog slider element.

I told you to edit blog slider element settings in the below reply and shown in the screenshot.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/gillion-slider/#post-48949

But you can’t edit it as it is displaying only as a text on your site which you displayed in your below reply.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/gillion-slider/#post-49216

This is happening because the Blog slider element is corrupted on your site so, please use it again and configure it.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)