Gillion theme is empty no any plugin in it.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion theme is empty no any plugin in it.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion theme is empty no any plugin in it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • joanhwang0402
    Participant

Hi,

I did installed this theme on my website “primalfarmacy.com” But any plugin in it, No any page builder, no any demo data?

Please looking forward to help to fix the issue.

Regards

Hi Joan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

After activating the Gillion theme on your site, You can install the theme required plugins as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

joanhwang0402
    Participant

Where i can do register? There is no any tab for it ?

Could you please tell me what do you want to register?

I am not sure exactly regarding what you are talking about so could you please explain a bit more in detail so that i can help you?

joanhwang0402
    Participant

primalfarmacy.com/wp-admin

User: admin
    pass : 2*&*69862jfiu

So here are our website user and password. We did install and activate theme, But there is no plugin to install e-t-c. Please login and see

Please do fix ASAP

I logged in to your site and the plugins were displaying for me so i installed them.

Could you please confirm whether they have installed fine for you?

Also please note that you have shared your site credentials publicly so anybody can see them and may misuse them so i strongly recommend you to change the credentials ASAP.

If you want to share site details privately then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”

joanhwang0402
    Participant

Hi,

I hired someone through Fiverr to help me set up my WordPress website. He downloaded Gillion for me. I wrote a couple of posts but don’t see the updates on Gillion. I haven’t reached out to the guy on Fiverr because he did such a poor job the first time around.

I see the attached screenshot above but it looks like I will need to upgrade to Business in order to access “Install Plugins.” If that’s the case, are you able to help me install another plugin where I don’t have to upgrade?

Thank you,

Joan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)