Header Ad Banner Code

Home Forums Gillion Theme Header Ad Banner Code

Home Forums Gillion Theme Header Ad Banner Code

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • amir-hussein
    Participant

Im currently trying to use the header with an ad space on my site but am unable to see the ad once I place the code.

When I inspect the element, I can see the code is there but it never shows on the front end of the site.

All the other ad codes work in the various other places they are included, just not in the header. Can you please help me understand why this is the case and to resolve it?

Thanks

HI @amir-hussein,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me how you are adding the ad code in the header and share me your site URL where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

amir-hussein
    Participant

Hi Team,

The first step I took was to select the correct header layout from the header options in the theme settings which is the option ‘with ad place’.

I then navigated to the ads section in the theme settings and pasted the Adsense responsive code I want to appear in the header as per the attached screenshot.

Once I have saved everything, I’ve cleared all the caches and although every other ad on the site shows immediately after this, I have waited a few days, but nothing has appeared.

The URL for the site is http://www.blog.inanyevent.london

Thanks

Amir

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The adcode is displaying the error message on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that the adcode is correct and also test by adding some text content in the header banner code field to check whether it works fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

amir-hussein
    Participant

Hello,

I can confirm the ad code is correct. It is also the same ad code which is loading all the other ads on the site.

I believe it’s possibly the theme which is causing the ad code to display an error message, it is the only ad code on the site which is directly added via the Gillion Settings rather than directly to a page.

Perhaps there is something blocking the ad code when it’s on the header?

Thanks

As requested above have you tested it by adding some text content in the header banner code field to check whether it works fine?

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

amir-hussein
    Participant

Apologies, I forgot to mention that! I added some text to the field to see if it does display and it did not.

I have no problem to provide some login details, would it be okay if we troubleshoot it on our staging environment?

amir-hussein
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Just to give you a quick update, strongly the problem has disappeared and the ads are now showing as expected although no changes were made on our part.

Glad it is working fine for you now 🙂

Pharaoh
    Participant

I’m same problem

I’m curious about my header banner does not show adsense.
    I have already added code google adsense in my web but it is not working

@Pharaoh To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)