Header menu bar

Home Forums Gillion Theme Header menu bar

Home Forums Gillion Theme Header menu bar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • js
    Participant

Good morning,

I wonder if it’s possible to set a image or better a slider above header with the menu bar? The idea is to have the menu bar below the picture or the slider and the sticky header should remain.

Best regards,

Jürgen

js
    Participant

… or even if header to display is off that sticky header remains?

Best regards,

Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I wonder if it’s possible to set a image or better a slider above header with the menu bar? The idea is to have the menu bar below the picture or the slider and the sticky header should remain.

Not sure exactly what you want to achieve but we can help you if you tell us example from below demo site?

https://gillion.shufflehound.com/

… or even if header to display is off that sticky header remains?

Do you want to hide non sticky header and display sticky header on scroll?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

js
    Participant

Good morning,

Thank you. I mean to put at top of the landingpage a slider or even an image and below the header with the menu bar. But I couldn’t find any example at the demo sites. If that shouldn’t work than hide the header menu bar but display sticky header to scroll. The idea is to put the menu bar with a short code where ever I like and on scroll to have the sticky header. Hope it comes across what I mean.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Solution for this topic

Thank you. I mean to put at top of the landingpage a slider or even an image and below the header with the menu bar. But I couldn’t find any example at the demo sites.

Currently the theme doesn’t provide any such option so you have to develop custom code to achieve this.

If that shouldn’t work than hide the header menu bar but display sticky header to scroll.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-header {
        display: none;
    }

.sh-header.sh-sticky-header-active {
        display: block;
    }

js
    Participant

Thank you.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)