Header problem with bbpress

Home Forums Gillion Theme Header problem with bbpress

Home Forums Gillion Theme Header problem with bbpress

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • nicolaivarney
    Participant

Hi SH. Your Gillion design is the best i’ve ever tried. So easy, customizable and filled with functions and small details that really kick ass.

When my 6 month of support is over, i will definitely purchase more, just to support your fantastic work.

I have a problem with bbpress, where the logo changes location when i enter a specific forum-page. The header is, as a default, in the middle, and when i click forum archieve, it’s still like that. When i click on a specific forum-page, the header logo changes from middle to left side..

I was trying to remove the breadcrumbs with this function, and maybe this was the reason – im not sure. Of course i removed the functions.

This is my site: http://www.ketoliv.dk

Tell me if you need some kind of acces, and – if this bug is not your area (bug bbpress instead), this is ok as well!

Functions i used:

<code class=”php plain”>add_filter( <code class=”php string”>’bbp_no_breadcrumb’<code class=”php plain”>, <code class=”php string”>’__return_true’ <code class=”php plain”>);

and
    <div class=”line number1 index0 alt2″><code class=”php keyword”>function <code class=”php plain”>mycustom_breadcrumb_options() {</div>
    <div class=”line number2 index1 alt1″><code class=”php spaces”>    <code class=”php comments”>// Home – default = true</div>
    <div class=”line number3 index2 alt2″><code class=”php spaces”>    <code class=”php variable”>$args<code class=”php plain”>[<code class=”php string”>’include_home’<code class=”php plain”>]    = false;</div>
    <div class=”line number4 index3 alt1″><code class=”php spaces”>    <code class=”php comments”>// Forum root – default = true</div>
    <div class=”line number5 index4 alt2″><code class=”php spaces”>    <code class=”php variable”>$args<code class=”php plain”>[<code class=”php string”>’include_root’<code class=”php plain”>]    = false;</div>
    <div class=”line number6 index5 alt1″><code class=”php spaces”>    <code class=”php comments”>// Current – default = true</div>
    <div class=”line number7 index6 alt2″><code class=”php spaces”>    <code class=”php variable”>$args<code class=”php plain”>[<code class=”php string”>’include_current’<code class=”php plain”>] = true;</div>
    <div class=”line number8 index7 alt1″></div>
    <div class=”line number9 index8 alt2″><code class=”php spaces”>    <code class=”php keyword”>return <code class=”php variable”>$args<code class=”php plain”>;</div>
    <div class=”line number10 index9 alt1″><code class=”php plain”>}</div>
    <div class=”line number11 index10 alt2″><code class=”php plain”>add_filter(<code class=”php string”>’bbp_before_get_breadcrumb_parse_args’<code class=”php plain”>, <code class=”php string”>’mycustom_breadcrumb_options’<code class=”php plain”>);</div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @nicolaivarney,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

It seems on your shared site in the forum topic page the Header Layout gets changed from Header 4 to Header 1.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

nicolaivarney
    Participant

You’re the best, thanks!

Thank you.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)