Header social media icons

Home Forums Gillion Theme Header social media icons

Home Forums Gillion Theme Header social media icons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • adaonichabor
    Participant

Please, can you advise how to edit the attached social media icons so they can link to my sites? At the moment when customer click on them, it results in a broken link

adaonichabor
    Participant

another screen sho hereby attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @adaonichabor,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can configure them in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

adaonichabor
    Participant

Hi, I have done what you have suggested a long time ago but it is not working.

I want you to log on to my blog and try out the social media icons on the header and the one on the blog.

I have attached a screenshot as a guide, let me know your experience because I don’t think you understand the issue the way I need you to.

Olso the Instagram and youtube icon is missing from the screenshot you sent above

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

Please refer my above shared screenshot and see there are two different icons there one is “Social Share Icons” and another is “Social Media Icons”.

The Icons displayed in your site header is “Social Media Icons” and the icons displayed in the post content is “Social Share Icons”.

These are two different icons which provide different functionality so you won’t find Instagram and youtube icons in “Social Share Icons”.

adaonichabor
    Participant

Done thanks

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)