Header Style

Home Forums Gillion Theme Header Style

Home Forums Gillion Theme Header Style

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • p5ugn3r
    Participant

Hi, I just bought this theme and I need to know how can I use with the logo above the menu, like you show at theme description on Theme Forest.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @p5ugn3r,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve it by setting theme header layout to Header 3 in the theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

p5ugn3r
    Participant

Thank you! And where I put the ad banner?

And how can I change the font-weigh? I try to put the code on css style, but it wasn’t work.

p5ugn3r
    Participant

New question, how can I define the style Standard (with title in the top) for every post?

Thank you! And where I put the ad banner?

Using the theme options just displayed below Header Layout as shown in the attached screenshot.

And how can I change the font-weigh? I try to put the code on css style, but it wasn’t work.

Do you want to change the font weight of whole site?

If yes then you can change it from theme Styling option as shown in the second attached screenshot.

New question, how can I define the style Standard (with title in the top) for every post?

You can change it from theme Styling option as shown in the third attached screenshot.

Attachments:

p5ugn3r
    Participant

Thank you! I wanna change the header/menu font-weigh.

And I didn’t find where can I change the style Standard (with title in the top) as default for every post

Thank you! I wanna change the header/menu font-weigh.

You can change menu font weight by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
        font-weight: 400;
    }

And I didn’t find where can I change the style Standard (with title in the top) as default for every post

I am not sure what you meant by style here but if you are referring font weight then you can change it using below custom CSS code.

.post-single-meta .post-title h1,
    .post-single-meta .post-title h2 {
        font-weight: 300;
    }

p5ugn3r
    Participant

Hi Support, on each post I have to define the style – Standard, Standard (with title in the top) or Slider (will disable titlebar).

Have any way to make one of this style as default to every post?

Currently there isn’t global option for it but i have added this as a feature request so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme.

p5ugn3r
    Participant

Thank you! Do you know when the new version will be release?

You are most welcome here 🙂

Currently we don’t have any ETA when the new version will be released containing this enhancement.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)