HELP Manual- How to Start?

Home Forums Gillion Theme HELP Manual- How to Start?

Home Forums Gillion Theme HELP Manual- How to Start?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • sdas57
    Participant

After Having paid for this theme I thought there would be a Help Manual on how to start? I have uploaded the theme and overcome the upload max memory issue in php.ini file and installed your theme. I have also installed all the recommended Plugins except twitter and instabgram ones. That too after changing the memory limits.

Having done all this I was expecting ease of use through some HELP MANUAL.

I do not even know where to start as your Theme is having too many features.

1. Is there a help manual / Basic Startup guide?
    2. Then there are questions that arise. Where do I get the answers to them? Again a help manual required. If you do not have help manual then please tell me the easiest way to get answers as questions are coming in plenty and I cannot wait two days to get an answer from you. If this is the state then I am sorry I wasted my money!!

Questions are

1. How to start/ Basics?
    2. What way does this theme decide “Today’s Pick”?
    3. What way does it decide “Hot Topics”?
    4. I know “latest posts” will be decide by time/date but above two questions and many such questions about your different segments need to be understood by me before I decide to use them
    5. Then I am not able to understand the top bar menus. What do I do with so many Home menus, Features? What is the FEATURE menu purpose? and so on. I can guess that it is for me to use any or all. But where is the description about each / help so that I know what each is?

And also why are the features visible to the reader? Does it mean i am giving choice to reader to choose his style ? I am not clear why the top bar menu is visible to reader and allowing him to choose the styles!
      By the way I have even installed a Demo Theme and still I need to configure it to my own requirement. Is this the way to start or I can do without installing demo theme?  Can you help ?

Even Visual Composer is asking for payment. I am not even understanding how to use Visual Composer by trying it out free so unless someone shows me a HELP MANUAL I think I have wasted money on GillionTheme

Can someone help please?

SDas

Hi SDas,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

You will get theme manual in the theme documentation option of theme as shown in the attached screenshot.

The theme uses Visual composer plugin that you can use to create various contents as described on the following page.

https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030510

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sdas57
    Participant

Hi

Sorry for the delay in saying thanks. I had totally forgotten this ticket

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)