HELP with footer section

Home Forums Gillion Theme HELP with footer section

Home Forums Gillion Theme HELP with footer section

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • nestageez
    Participant

Hello, on my website http://www.gorgeousdestinations.com, the footer shows the following message below. How do I remove this? You can also look at the attached screenshot for what I am talking about. How do I remove this? Also, when I turn off Parallax footer, it moves the footer to the top of the website. Why does this happen?
    <div class=”wpb_column vc_column_container vc_col-sm-6″>
    <div class=”vc_column-inner vc_custom_1499702093933″>
    <div class=”wpb_wrapper”>
    <div class=”vcg-heading vcg-heading-jPiNlB29TF “>
    <h3 class=”vcg-heading-content vcg-heading-align-left size-30px “>Subscribe & Don’t Miss Out</h3>
    </div>
    <div class=”vcg-text-block vcg-text-block-ITyiOSavcX vc_custom_1499702054934 “>
    <div class=”vcg-text-block-content”>These resources are then returned to the client as though they originated from the server itself (or servers themselves).</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”wpb_column vc_column_container vc_col-sm-6″>
    <div class=”vc_column-inner “>
    <div class=”wpb_wrapper”>
    <div class=”wpb_text_column wpb_content_element “>
    <div class=”wpb_wrapper”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nestageez
    Participant

Just so we’re clear, I want to remove the following message that is on the HOMEPAGE of my website http://www.gorgeousdestinations.com. How do I remove this?

Subscribe & Don’t Miss Out

These resources are then returned to the client as though they originated from the server itself (or servers themselves).

[mc4wp_form id=”828″]

nestageez
    Participant

Also, it is showing the footer at the top of the website, not the bottom of the website. How do I fix this?

nestageez
    Participant

So, I figured out how to remove that section at the bottom of the page that said SUBSCRIBE. However, when viewed MOBILE, my footer is showing at the TOP of the page. Why is this happening and how do I move it to the bottom of the page like normal? Thank you.

Hi @nestageez,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you have disabled the Parallax effect in the footer settings as shown in the attached screenshot and then clear your browser cache.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)