Home Page Broken After Update to 3.9.2

Home Forums Gillion Theme Home Page Broken After Update to 3.9.2

Home Forums Gillion Theme Home Page Broken After Update to 3.9.2

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • scrat55
    Participant

Hello,

Since updating to the latest version of the Gillion theme (3.9.2) the homepage is broken in multiple places. Please see the attached screenshots for the before update and after update.

I tried disabling the Elementor plugin and it’s still the same issue. I updated Elementor to the latest version as well, same problem. I upgraded the framework, same problem.

Please advise. So far, I have reverted back to the backup, but this new version, it’s not usable for older users. I had this theme for just under a year.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @scrat55,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you using any cache on your website?

If yes then please try clearing and temporarily deactivating it.

Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Sinergico
    Participant

Hello , same problem here. Blog categories and blog text slider not showing correctly in homepage.

Web: https://prestaciones.org

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

@Sinergico To help us keep the support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Sinergico
    Participant

Then why you do public threads? I’m not asking anything, i’m telling you i have the same situation and the same problem, providing further information to help to solve the problem.

What’s the sense to open two threads for the same problem?

What if you help me instead of yelling at me?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Sinergico.

scrat55
    Participant

Hello,

There is a caching plug-in but I obviously cleared the cache after updating and opened the home page in an incognito browser.

The website is: https://fully-booked.ca

But currently I reverted back to a functioning version. I cannot put this broken update on a live website as I have visitors on it.

Please advise.

zelldi
    Participant

I am experiencing the same issues (omniacrystallis.com). Is there any way to upload the previous versios of Gillion?

I recommend you to open separate topics so that you can share private information with me but because many users are facing the issue, I have reported it to the theme developer so that it will be fixed quickly.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sinergico
    Participant

There is a private information field already, just in case we want to.

@Sinergico Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

scrat55
    Participant

@sinergico This is what happens when you hijack someone else’s support ticket. Now they are looking at your website instead of helping me, the original creator of the issues. Can you please create your own ticket? That’s the whole point of support tickets…

zelldi
    Participant

@scrat55 I solved the issues by re-installing version 3.9.0 of the theme. They uploaded it in this thread: https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/style-issues-after-the-latest-update/

scrat55
    Participant

@zelldi Thank you for letting me know. I might try that but I have some customizations that I’d rather not mess around with via FTP. Thank you anyways!

Sinergico
    Participant

@scrat55 hijack? Are you serious? This is not a support ticket, this is a public thread. If you don’t want to be read, use the private information field.

There is no point to check your site because you have reverted it back from the backup. So it does not make any sense what you’re saying.

The issue concerns many people, not only you.

Besides, thanks to the participation of more users in this thread, another person gave you a possible solution that you don’t want to apply. And i’m going to provide the moderator an admin account for my site, so they can check what’s wrong.

So, stop playing the victim and think a little bit

scrat55
    Participant

@shufflehound2 is it possible to close this ticket completely? I will reopen a new one and start from scratch.

Thank you for the help thus far.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

This is a major release that caused the issues as reported by users.

We are troubleshooting the issue and will fix it soon.

In the meanwhile, you can use the below older versions of the theme.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yQXHAtpQur6Y1rsOS5rE6H9tvzcELyvS/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nw0egWQYAci_j8yE9C98x5ttElaGodB2/view?usp=sharing

@scrat55 You cal always create a new topic and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)