Home Page Menu Disappears On Tablets

Home Forums Gillion Theme Home Page Menu Disappears On Tablets

Home Forums Gillion Theme Home Page Menu Disappears On Tablets

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • pomegreat
    Participant

We are beta testing my website before it goes live. We have a reproducible issue with the menu on the home page on tablet devices, regardless of browser. As the user scrolls down the menu, it disappears. I’d be happy to send in a video clip of the issue if you tell me where to send it. Please advise. Thanks!

Hi @pomegreat,

Thank you for your question.

You can share the video privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

pomegreat
    Participant

Hi. I tried to upload the video but it is too big to do so. Can you please tell me how else to get it to you? Thanks!

You can just upload it on Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox etc. and share me the link.

pomegreat
    Participant

I have attached the link to Google Drive in the private info field. Thanks!

I can see the issue in your shared video.

Please make sure you are using below latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

Also could you please tell me which Header Layout are you using and is the menu sticky?

It would be really helpful for me to troubleshoot the issue, If you share us your site URL.

pomegreat
    Participant

Hi. My web designer had to make a change in the source code – not the child – to allow for offsetting of posts…in other words, I need to be able to choose posts to skip/not repeat. As a result, we cannot update the theme right now. He suggested I create a user id/password for you so you can log in and look at the header, etc. That info is in a private message since the site is not yet live.

Thank you for sharing the site details but it seems you missed to share site URL so could you please share it?

Please note you are making changes in the theme files therefore you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation so it is recommended to make changes in child theme and not parent theme.

pomegreat
    Participant

URL in private field

I couldn’t reproduce the issue.

Are you getting the issue on our following demo site?

https://gillion.shufflehound.com/

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

pomegreat
    Participant

It is ALSO an issue at the gillion demo site. Please see the attached video shared in the private field. The testing was done on an iPad.

I have notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

We will troubleshoot the issue and fix it ASAP.

pomegreat
    Participant

What is the anticipated timeline for having this fixed?

pomegreat
    Participant

Somehow the time stamp for my comments keeps changing showing a shorter time than when I actually posted. It is June 11 at 2:16am EST. I haven’t heard an update about this issue in several days.

Sorry we don’t have any ETA for it.

If you have more questions then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)