How do I leave the menu the way it is on the theme sale page?

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do I leave the menu the way it is on the theme sale page?

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do I leave the menu the way it is on the theme sale page?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Rubeco20
    Participant

Hello! I would like to know how to make my menu equal to the sales page of your theme.

As in the following image: Image 1

I think the position is overlapping the slider revolution.

Mine currently looks like this: Image 2

<p class=”p1″>I wish it were similar to yours. That is, overlapping the image or background color.</p>

Hi @Rubeco20,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I saw your shared images but didn’t understand exactly what you are trying to achieve so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Rubeco20
    Participant

Hello,

<p class=”p1″>by default the Gillion theme menu looks like this: image 3</p>

<p class=”p1″>I wish it would look like this: image 4</p>

<p class=”p1″>I can say that I got the results I wanted using the following code:</p>

.primary-desktop {
    position: relative;
    margin-bottom: -200px;
    }

.sh-sticky-header-active:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
    color: #3d3d3d;
    }
    .sh-sticky-header-active:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a :hover
    {
    color: #ff0076!important;
    }
    .sh-header:not(.sh-header-3):not(.sh-header-4) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
    color: #ffffff;
    }
    .sh-header:not(.sh-header-3):not(.sh-header-4) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a:hover {
    }

<p class=”p1″>As I’m not a developer I’m not sure if this is the best way to achieve this.</p>

<p class=”p1″>If you can not help me with this question, is there any way I can change the logo on a specific page? Adding to custom page CSS as you can see in: image 5</p>

<p class=”p1″>Can you give me some simple code for this need?</p>

<p class=”p1″>These are my two doubts, but if you can help me with the issue of the logo it would help me more in the moment.</p>

Rubeco20
    Participant

Sorry, I do not know why the message was sent this way.

Hello,

by default the Gillion theme menu looks like this: image 3

I wish it would look like this: image 4

I can say that I got the results I wanted using the following code:

.primary-desktop {
    position: relative;
    margin-bottom: -200px;
    }

.sh-sticky-header-active:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
    color: #3d3d3d;
    }
    .sh-sticky-header-active:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a :hover
    {
    }
    .sh-header:not(.sh-header-3):not(.sh-header-4) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
    color: #ffffff;
    }
    .sh-header:not(.sh-header-3):not(.sh-header-4) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a:hover {
    }

As I’m not a developer I’m not sure if this is the best way to achieve this.

If you can not help me with this question, is there any way I can change the logo on a specific page? Adding to custom page CSS as you can see in: image 5

Can you give me some simple code for this need?

These are my two doubts, but if you can help me with the issue of the logo it would help me more in the moment.

Yes we can change the logo developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where you want to change the logo and also share me logo image URL from your site so that I can help you to achieve it?

Rubeco20
    Participant

Solution for this topic

<p class=”p1″>No longer needed, you can close this topic. Thank you.</p>

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)