How do I make a title instead of a logo?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How do I make a title instead of a logo?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How do I make a title instead of a logo?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Tommy Vange
    Participant

Hello, I am setting up my site but it refuses to show a text instead of an image in the header. I have tried changing these settings: https://i.gyazo.com/bd3d057f82ec8f067ccba38c26bfa357.png
    but they do nothing, in-fact NONE of the settings on the Header section does anything.

I tried using the Header Builder, but there is not even an option to use text instead of an image. Then I tried to just delete both the Jevelin logos, but still, after that, it’s showing a Jevelin logo.

Can you please help me get a text there instead of a logo?

Tommy Vange
    Participant

I am also experiencing another annoying issue, the basket icon is not vertically centred. How do I go about fixing that? https://i.gyazo.com/763437bf6b7a97eeeb2981bf07ae0a40.png

Hi @Tommy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hello, I am setting up my site but it refuses to show a text instead of an image in the header. I have tried changing these settings: https://i.gyazo.com/bd3d057f82ec8f067ccba38c26bfa357.png
    but they do nothing, in-fact NONE of the settings on the Header section does anything.

It is working fine for me by setting Header Template to Header 1 as shown in the attached screenshots.

I tried using the Header Builder, but there is not even an option to use text instead of an image. Then I tried to just delete both the Jevelin logos, but still, after that, it’s showing a Jevelin logo.

You can add text there as shown in the third attached screenshot.

I am also experiencing another annoying issue, the basket icon is not vertically centred. How do I go about fixing that?

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-header-builder-main i.icon-basket.sh-header-builder-main-element-icon {
        vertical-align: text-top;
    }
    .sh-header-builder-main .sh-header-cart-count.cart-icon.sh-group {
        top: 15px;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tommy Vange
    Participant

I tried setting the header to “Header 1” but it changed nothing, it is still using the original header with the Jevelin logo. Then I tried making a new header (with only the title) as you do in the third screenshot and selecting that from the settings, but that also did nothing.

I have attached a login to the site, maybe you can take a look?

I logged into your site and saw you had set WPBakery page builder header to your site home page so I changed it to Default as shown in the attached screenshot and the site title started displaying.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:

Tommy Vange
    Participant

Thanks for the help! The text is showing now, but that made two new issues.

• The header is no longer transparent when on the very top of the home page.
    • The navigation is no longer centred (the shopping cart and search icon are good, they should be aligned to the right. But the navigation itself is supposed to be in the middle.).

How do I go about making the header transparent when on the very top of the home page and fixing the navigation?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Tommy Vange.

The header is no longer transparent when on the very top of the home page.

I changed the Header to Light in the page header settings as shown in the attached screenshot which made it work.

The navigation is no longer centred (the shopping cart and search icon are good, they should be aligned to the right. But the navigation itself is supposed to be in the middle.).

It was center-aligned because earlier you were using WPBakery page builder header but now the predefined header does not display it center aligned.

Attachments:

Tommy Vange
    Participant

Thank you!

Is it possible to align the navigation to the centre without using WPBakery?

Also, how do I add back the shadow that was on the bottom of the header (only when the background is white)?

Is it possible to align the navigation to the centre without using WPBakery?

Also, how do I add back the shadow that was on the bottom of the header (only when the background is white)?

You can try achieving this using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)