How do I remove image from header and add it to title.

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do I remove image from header and add it to title.

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do I remove image from header and add it to title.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • poojamitra88
    Participant

How do I remove an image from the header and add it to the title.

I want to make it like this https://gillion.shufflehound.com/personal/

But unable to remove gillion icon from the header.

Hi @poojamitra88,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly which image you are talking about on the shared page so could you please share screenshot of it and tell me exactly which image it is?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

poojamitra88
    Participant

https://fromsizezerotowisehero.com/clone/

I am unable to remove Gillion logo from my homepage.

I want to create a homepage like your Personal theme. I want to add an image in the title bar and remove an image from the header bar just like your personal demo. How do I do it?

You can remove or change logo in the header using theme header options and change header layout as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Also your shared site is not accessible for me and displaying broken as displayed in the third attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

poojamitra88
    Participant

There was some issue with the site which I have fixed. As you can see I am unable to remove “Gillion” image from my header. How do I remove it?

I have already answered you in the above reply that you can change header logo image from theme header options.

Brand911
    Participant

I can’t remove the “Gillion” logo either. I don’t want to replace it with something else, other than maybe a title (text). The method described above does not work. I even tried adding a new image, but nothing happened.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)