How do I remove the 'fade' in sliders?

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do I remove the 'fade' in sliders?

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do I remove the 'fade' in sliders?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • JWK
    Participant

Hi, I am sorry as I guess this is easy to fix. My images appear very ugly when I use any of the sliders in the Gillion theme. I would like to see images as they are with no colour or fade distortion. How do I fix? Snapshot included.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @JWK,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We can do this developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

JWK
    Participant

So the home page (www.sportdealvandedag.nl)  set to show only posts, does not have this problem but when I want to insert the slider the images in slider all get blurred.

I made an extra page grid style for the purpose of learning how to remove this blurring, as I do not want to mess with the main site as people are looking at it.

http://sportdealvandedag.nl/home-1/.

So this page provides an example of how this blurring affect my images which usually have a white background. Thanks for your quick reply!

Your shared page is not accessible for me and displaying the error “Page not found”.

Please make sure it is accessible.

JWK
    Participant

Pardon me. Just changed status- you should be able to see  to now. Regards

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.blog-grid-item-container:after,
    .blog-slider-item:after,
    .post-style-cover .post-container:after{
        display:none;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)