How to add gallery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to add gallery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to add gallery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Banya
    Participant

Hello! I want to create a portfolio gallery like the example Jevelin theme use case like below.

https://www.stellendesign.com/project/ican/

As you can see, other than cover image, you can see multiple images one by one as you scroll down.

How come the gallery is not a gallery but a single image in my dash board like the attached image(ref01.jpg)?

I cannot choose multiple images for ‘Porfolio gallery’ panel.

Also, Can I fix (make it sticky) the whole description column like the example site above?

It was actually the biggest reason that I chose this theme but not sure if I can do so…! Please recommend any code block or plugins for me.

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Banya.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @Banya,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

As you can see, other than cover image, you can see multiple images one by one as you scroll down.

How come the gallery is not a gallery but a single image in my dash board like the attached image(ref01.jpg)?

I cannot choose multiple images for ‘Porfolio gallery’ panel.

Please try clicking on the “Edit project gallery” link to edit the gallery as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, Can I fix (make it sticky) the whole description column like the example site above?

It was actually the biggest reason that I chose this theme but not sure if I can do so…! Please recommend any code block or plugins for me.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of the Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Banya
    Participant

Thank you for your response.

The problem is, even though I click on the ‘Edit Project Gallery’ button, it doesn’t let me choose multiple images.

Please see the attached.

For example, I want to choose both of the images, but I cannot choose both.

Only one is allowed to be selected by the system.

How can I resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

You need to use the Ctrl key (on Windows) to be able to select multiple.

Banya
    Participant

Thank you so much. It worked.

For some reason, other gallery worked fine just by one click and thought it would work for others.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)