How to get transparent title bar without hairline divider? + Blog menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to get transparent title bar without hairline divider? + Blog menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to get transparent title bar without hairline divider? + Blog menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Tuneya
    Participant

Hi there, I’m trying to set up my Blog to be like your example 2-column+right panel blog.

In your example you have an invisible title bar without the hairline divider line at the base of the title bar (attachment 1). It keeps showing up on my site (attachment 2). How do you make the hairline go away? I figured out how to make the title bar transparent already.

Unrelated, how do you create this top-level blog menu (attachment 3)? It’s similar to tags but it’s not tags. Are they separate pages?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Tuneya,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

In your example you have an invisible title bar without the hairline divider line at the base of the title bar (attachment 1). It keeps showing up on my site (attachment 2). How do you make the hairline go away? I figured out how to make the title bar transparent already.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help?

Unrelated, how do you create this top-level blog menu (attachment 3)? It’s similar to tags but it’s not tags. Are they separate pages?

They are post categories tabs that you can enable in Blog page settings as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Tuneya
    Participant

Hello and thanks for the really quick support!

Sorry I forgot to include the URL: https://chasingsanddollars.com/home-test/

I made a test home page^ to try out the different styling. My computer is rendering the hairline divider.

For the Blog question, it looks like you’re authoring blog posts like pages? There is a Blog menu item in WP, which is what I had been using (attached)… Do I need to do something differently with this theme?

I’m trying to copy the Theme demo you had for Blog+Sidebar but I already had a lot of content on my site and was using a much less fancy theme.

Attachments:

I made a test home page^ to try out the different styling. My computer is rendering the hairline divider.

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-header {
        border-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

For the Blog question, it looks like you’re authoring blog posts like pages? There is a Blog menu item in WP, which is what I had been using (attached)… Do I need to do something differently with this theme?

You have to edit the page then you will get the settings as shown in my above shared screenshot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)