How to Manually update the Haste Theme

Home Forums Haste Theme How to Manually update the Haste Theme

Home Forums Haste Theme How to Manually update the Haste Theme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • eveonhq
    Participant

Why is automatic updates not available for a modern theme like haste?

Please show a guide on how to update Haste without loosing the complete customization on my live website.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We have made functionality for auto updates when the theme license is entered in the dashboard. If you have experienced issues with it we can offer to log in to your website and inspect the issue (you can share it in the private information field).

About manual updating, you can just upload the zip file (like the first time) and no customizations will be lost.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

eveonhq
    Participant

Check the private information field for login details

Shufflehound

We can see that you have a pending update found, so it seems that it is working (screenshot added below)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

eveonhq
    Participant

I raise this ticket because clicking the update button only returns an error. I am unable to update as we speak.

Good0guy
    Participant

I also couldn’t update automatically. There was a notification about a pending update, but the only solution for me was to download updated files from themeforest, and install them (this only updates the current theme)

eveonhq
    Participant

I guess i have to use the manual zip file. Can i simply upload the zip from themeforest like a new theme file?

Good0guy
    Participant

Yes! Exactly like you’re installing a brand new theme, but it will recognize that you only need an update.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It seems that there was a bug in our update server and now it should be fixed.

@eveonhq
    we managed to update the theme via the dashboard

@Good0guy
    please test it now and let us know if the issue is fixed (an update recheck will be needed)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Shufflehound.

Good0guy
    Participant

Can you let me know how to do an update recheck? I can’t find it anywhere (I’m probably blind)

Shufflehound

Sure, we meant the “Check again” button/link that can be found under the Dashboard > Updates. We attached a screenshot below.

Let us know if that works!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Good0guy
    Participant

Thank you. “Your themes are up to date” Haste is on 1.1 at the moment

Shufflehound

Currently, that is the latest stable version, so it seems that the issue is fixed.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)