Illegal offset errors

Home Forums Gillion Theme Illegal offset errors

Home Forums Gillion Theme Illegal offset errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ankitsud007
    Participant

Getting these 2 errors :

<b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset ‘ids’ in <b>/home/<site>/public_html/blogname/blog/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/helpers_blog.php</b> on line <b>38</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset ‘orderby’ in <b>/home/<site>/public_html/blogname/blog/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/helpers_blog.php</b> on line <b>38</b>

Presumably on this line :

$posts = get_posts( array( ‘include’ => $attr[‘ids’], ‘post_type’ => ‘attachment’, ‘orderby’ => $attr[‘orderby’] ) );

Hi @ankitsud007,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This is a simple PHP warning and most of the time it doesn’t affect functionality of site so it is nothing to worry about!

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.
    This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ankitsud007
    Participant

I dont have this set to true in my wp-config, I dont even have this flag, any other ideas?

Please make sure you are using below latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

If you still face issue then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)