Images causing posts to misalign

Home Forums Gillion Theme Images causing posts to misalign

Home Forums Gillion Theme Images causing posts to misalign

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • marka100
    Participant

Hi. My site is markabrahams.net

I have been trying to to align my posts and make all the images a height of 400, but they still end up taking different sizes. How do I align my posts?

Hi @marka100,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site as shown in the attached screenshot?

The Jetpack plugin Photon module stores your website images on wp.com and serves the images directly from the server wp.com so sometimes the images are not updated on wp.com with the correct size.

Also please try regenerating thumbnails on your site using the below plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/force-regenerate-thumbnails/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

marka100
    Participant

I could not find that. However, the acceleration was on for images and I turned it off(see screenshot). I installed Force Regenerate Thumbnails and it is active. However, the site still looks the same. How do you actually regenerate the thumb nails once the plug in is installed?

Attachments:

How do you actually regenerate the thumb nails once the plug in is installed?

After activating the plugin, you can regenerate the thumbnails by clicking on the button as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)