Issue in Blog Post Categories

Home Forums Gillion Theme Issue in Blog Post Categories

Home Forums Gillion Theme Issue in Blog Post Categories

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • abhinavtk97
    Participant

Clicking categories changes the posts in the component, but the “active” tab still stays on ALL

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @abhinavtk97,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

abhinavtk97
    Participant

Please find my website having the issue.

https://easytaxkerala.com/

I could confirm the issue on your website.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the autoptimize cache plugin that you are using on your website?

Also, please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme below and plugins.

Please login to access this file

abhinavtk97
    Participant

I can confirm that I am already using Gillion 3.6.0 . If the file that you have shared is a new updated build, please let me know so that I can apply this. Also, I have disabled the autoptimise plugin. Please be aware that this issue was already present before I installed the autoptimise plugin.

Are you using the latest version of the WpBakery page builder plugin?

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Gillion theme as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

abhinavtk97
    Participant

Hi, I was able to figure out the plugin by following what you asked me to do. The issue happened when I enable Download Manager from W3 Eden.

Please check why this is happening and if it is due to something from your side. I will check the same with the plugin team also.

Thank you

It seems that the plugin is conflicting with the theme functionality but not sure which part of the plugin code is doing this so better to contact the plugin support to do it.

abhinavtk97
    Participant

Okay, will do. Please close the ticket

I have marked the topic as resolved.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)