issue with bookmark,login,related post,category,page not found page,

Home Forums Gillion Theme issue with bookmark,login,related post,category,page not found page,

Home Forums Gillion Theme issue with bookmark,login,related post,category,page not found page,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • jaydev99
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound Team,

Can you please help me with the below problem.

1.The bookmark icon does not work in mobile view after the login, although it works perfectly in desktop view.(issue)

2.Can you please help me with the login popup window which just comeup after click on the sign in Icon-If a user credential are not authentic then it’sredirected to wp-admin URL, also after filling the registration data it redirected to wp-admin page.Can it directly show the error on the popup window that wrong credentil or registartaion completed?(Enhancement request)

3.I am unable to find related post feature config, only on/off option is there.Which category post I want see it’s not there.

4.Any blog post if u visit there is a caption for category by deafault and if click on the category caption it will redirect u to category page with the collection of blog it’s belong and in the footer there is subscribe now| review| and category list are there.Is there way I can disable those widge?(refer category image in the attchment)

5.like the option (4) in above, the 404 page also the same thing with adding post slider widget.So, can I config it with my own choiseof category post or disables it completely.(refer 404 category image in the attchment)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jaydev99,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1.The bookmark icon does not work in mobile view after the login, although it works perfectly in desktop view.(issue)

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

2.Can you please help me with the login popup window which just comeup after click on the sign in Icon-If a user credential are not authentic then it’sredirected to wp-admin URL, also after filling the registration data it redirected to wp-admin page.Can it directly show the error on the popup window that wrong credentil or registartaion completed?(Enhancement request)

3.I am unable to find related post feature config, only on/off option is there.Which category post I want see it’s not there.

5.like the option (4) in above, the 404 page also the same thing with adding post slider widget.So, can I config it with my own choiseof category post or disables it completely.(refer 404 category image in the attchment)

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Gillion theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

4.Any blog post if u visit there is a caption for category by deafault and if click on the category caption it will redirect u to category page with the collection of blog it’s belong and in the footer there is subscribe nowreview| and category list are there.Is there way I can disable those widge?(refer category image in the attchment)

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jaydev99
    Participant

Hi shufflehound team,

Please go through the link of below in private text field.

in the page you will see a category caption people.click on it to redirect people category page for realted blog collection, there u will see the footer widget which i was talking before in the above ticket i mentioned.

Also, please click on the menu name “cybind” and after that the response page will say “content encoding error” but if u again refresh the page or click on the menu link again then it does not appeared.So, why for the first time every session I am getting this.

*please go through the attched image for reference.

Thank you

&happy new year!!

Attachments:

in the page you will see a category caption people.click on it to redirect people category page for realted blog collection, there u will see the footer widget which i was talking before in the above ticket i mentioned.

You can remove those footer widgets by disabling them in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, please click on the menu name “cybind” and after that the response page will say “content encoding error” but if u again refresh the page or click on the menu link again then it does not appeared.So, why for the first time every session I am getting this.

Please try clearing WP-Super-Cache that you are using on your site or temporarily disable it.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:

jaydev99
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

thanks for the quick reponse but as you mentioned to disabled footer widget and I have already did when I was raise the ticket.Still the footer widget visible on Category and 404 page.

Also my wp-super cache already been disabled still I’m getting the content encoding error.

Please help me on this!

Thanks.

Attachments:

jaydev99
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

Can you please give me any update on the bookmark issue on mobile view which I have raised on this ticket thread!

Thanks,

Loknath

Security engineer- Threat&Data analytics

The bookmark icon does not work in mobile view after the login, although it works perfectly in desktop view.(issue)

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

jaydev99
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

Still I did not get any response for my above query”thanks for the quick reponse but as you mentioned to disabled footer widget and I have already did when I was raise the ticket.Still the footer widget visible on Category and 404 page.”

Please give me any update on this regards ASAP!!

Thanks,

Could you please share me the screenshot of settings where you have disabled the footer widgets?

Also I can see you are using older version of Gillion theme so please try using the below latest version of theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

jaydev99
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

Please look into the attched file for the footer widget screenshot as u as you requested above.

Also, you adviced to install the latest version of the theme but as i can see it’s in a beta version.So, is it going to be problem in future?other than I have question that if all my option in hosting server and wordpress dashboard autoupdate for theme is enable then how come I have to go through the manual installation for theme latest update.

Thanks

Attachments:

Also, you adviced to install the latest version of the theme but as i can see it’s in a beta version.So, is it going to be problem in future?other than I have question that if all my option in hosting server and wordpress dashboard autoupdate for theme is enable then how come I have to go through the manual installation for theme latest update.

No, it won’t have any problem as it is well-tested version and Beta is just a text displayed there.

Only WordPress minor releases are auto updated and not the theme so you have to update it as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

jaydev99
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

I have installed the latest version of gillion theme which u have provided me but still the footer is visible in category & 404 page. (The footer widgets option is disabled)

Along with that I am still waiting for the update of post bookmark issue in mobile UI.Also there are some concern which I want to raise.

1.The mobile UI is bery less reponsive and some time stuck in scrolling.

2.performance is very low

3.Can we get a Social auth login feature?

4.Can the header for the menu be tranparent when user scroll to read the content in blog post.

Thanks, Please update me ASAP!

Loknath.

I have installed the latest version of gillion theme which u have provided me but still the footer is visible in category & 404 page. (The footer widgets option is disabled)

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Along with that I am still waiting for the update of post bookmark issue in mobile UI.

You will be notified here when it will be fixed soon.

Also there are some concern which I want to raise.

1.The mobile UI is bery less reponsive and some time stuck in scrolling.

2.performance is very low

3.Can we get a Social auth login feature?

4.Can the header for the menu be tranparent when user scroll to read the content in blog post.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

jaydev99
    Participant

Thanks for the reply,

Please find the temporary user creds in private fields and send me an update as soon as possible!

I have installed the latest version of gillion theme which u have provided me but still the footer is visible in category & 404 page. (The footer widgets option is disabled)

You can disable it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-footer .sh-footer-widgets {
        display: none !important;
    }

jaydev99
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

Thanks for the reply with the solution and it’s working fine but in the 404 page, there is a widget called post slider.Can you please tell me how to configure or use my own category post in that widget as I am unable to find any option to change.Please refer the atttached image!

Attachments:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

jaydev99
    Participant

Thanks, will make a new thread for the remaining issue!

Thank you!

The bookmark icon issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)