Issue with Cookie Plugin

Home Forums Gillion Theme Issue with Cookie Plugin

Home Forums Gillion Theme Issue with Cookie Plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Hi there!

First of all, happy new year!

I have an issue that needs your help:

I have a conflict with my cookie policy plugin “GDPR Cookie Consent”. We already sent a ticket to the plugin’s developer. But we also want to let you know just in case you can help me find where is the issue and how to solve it.

We have configured this plugin on our website a few weeks ago. At this time, it was working properly. When we changed something on the configuration, changes were applied on the front end.
    But we just figure out that it’s not working.

We have changed some configurations on the plugin but there are not shown on the front end. We clean our cache and cookies and tried a few times but it seems to be “frozen” with an old configuration. It even shows off when we deactivated the plugin.

We even tried to delete the plugin in order to reinstall it and start from 0 with the configuration but the system doesn’t allow us to do so. There is a message saying “You cannot delete a plugin if it is activated for the main site.”. But the plugin is actually deactivated!!

Could you please help me?

Waiting for your response.

Nicholas L.

Hi Nicholas,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the W3 Total Cache plugin that you are using on your website.

Happy New Year!!

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Hi!

We already are in discussions with the developers of the plugin W3 Total Cache.

We’ll let you know once solved.

Regards,

Nicholas L.

Ok

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)