issue with picture with woo

Home Forums Gillion Theme issue with picture with woo

Home Forums Gillion Theme issue with picture with woo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • ninanice
    Participant

Hello, nice theme, i use it as little shop. But ive git issue, the product picture isnt shown on single product page? see here https://www.nn-privat.com/produkt/3-tage-whatsapp/ and the other demos ,too.. and how to remove the  social share icon on menu? i dont need social media for this page.

HI @ninanice,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hello, nice theme, i use it as little shop. But ive git issue, the product picture isnt shown on single product page? see here https://www.nn-privat.com/produkt/3-tage-whatsapp/ and the other demos ,too..

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme.

This seems happening on your site due to the javascript error occurred as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

and how to remove the  social share icon on menu? i dont need social media for this page.

You can remove it from the header settings as shown in the second and third attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ninanice
    Participant

Hello, tahnk you, i have disable all plugins, the issue is still alive? what to do now? and i disable social media on header settings, but you see, the icon is till there,too?

ninanice
    Participant

Ok ive found the issue… its mysterious…i  dont have set any social media accounts  for the social sharebar on the menu. if i set one, it works? hm thats good, but bad, because i dont need sociel media on this project

You can remove the social share icon by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-nav li.menu-item.sh-nav-share.sh-nav-special {
        display: none;
    }

ninanice
    Participant

ah thank you, i ll test it now…. but i have issue again with mainpage,, see picture pls,, there is a space between the products? whats the problem with this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please use below custom CSS code to resolve the issue.

.woocommerce.columns-4 li.product.first {
        clear: left;
    }
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)