Issue with the blog feed

Home Forums Gillion Theme Issue with the blog feed

Home Forums Gillion Theme Issue with the blog feed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • zelldi
    Participant

Hello,

I have uploaded Gillion to 3.9.3 and I’m glad the previous style issues have been fixed. All except one, though… A problem occurs when I click “Load more” to display more articles in my blog feed. The first article appearing has the correct image but the wrong title, description and link. These title, description and link are in fact the same relating the first article in the feed.

You can check my website to see this. The first article in the feed is “FFXIV: PRIMI DETTAGLI SULLA PATCH 5.5 NELLA 62ª LIVE LETTER”. If you scroll down and click on “Load more”, you’ll see that the first article appearing will have the same title and description.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Hi @zelldi,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue on your website but I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Gillion theme.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zelldi
    Participant

Sure, you can use the credentials in the private info field.

Thank you very much.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by zelldi.

I logged into your website and it seems this is category-specific issue as it works fine If I change the category as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zelldi
    Participant

I really don’t know… I see the issue is still there, and my (customized) site menu has gone from the desktop version. °_°
    Please, solve this asap or I need to upload a recent backup of the site. I can’t remain without the main menu. ^_^”

zelldi
    Participant

Ok, I think I fixed it. You had disabled Slider Revolution from the “Before navigation” widget…

Anyway, the issue with the blog feed is still there.

It seems the category specific issue that I can’t reproduce on my website.

Could you please test it by changing the category and if the issue does not occur with other categories then please recreate the news category?

zelldi
    Participant

I changed the category but the problem remained… Nevermind, I ditched the “load more” option and chose the default feed view. 😉

Ok, We will troubleshoot the issue more to reproduce it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)