Issues with SuffleHound Facebook Widget

Home Forums Gillion Theme Issues with SuffleHound Facebook Widget

Home Forums Gillion Theme Issues with SuffleHound Facebook Widget

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Marton Trudoue
    Participant

Hello

I am having a few issues after inserting the Facebook widget onto my sidebar.

1. The Facebook widget won’t fully load unless I hover over it. Till then it stays as a gray facebook template.

2. From the Facebook widget options I have removed the “Show profile photos when friends like this” however it still remains and looks not optimal.

3. On smaller size screens (Laptop monitor) the Shuffle Hound: about us widget disappears which is just above the Facebook Widget. On my desktop monitor screen I don’t see the issue unless I squeeze the screen a little.

Article: https://macresearch.org/is-apple-store-open-near-me/

Best Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Marton,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. The Facebook widget won’t fully load unless I hover over it. Till then it stays as a gray facebook template.

This is intended behaviour developed to reduce page loading time.

2. From the Facebook widget options I have removed the “Show profile photos when friends like this” however it still remains and looks not optimal.

It does not display any profile photo.

Please advise.

3. On smaller size screens (Laptop monitor) the Shuffle Hound: about us widget disappears which is just above the Facebook Widget. On my desktop monitor screen I don’t see the issue unless I squeeze the screen a little.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#sidebar .theiaStickySidebar {
        position: static !important;
        transform: none !important;
    }

#sidebar .sticky-element-placeholder{
        display: none !important;
    }

#sidebar .widget-item {
        position: static !important;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)