Light menu change colors?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Light menu change colors?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Light menu change colors?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

As you can see in the picture I’d like to change the light menu a bit, it is a little hard to see the menu items. Obviously I could choose a different picture, but this one looks really nice 🙂 Is there a way I could change the color a little?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please give us a link to your website, so we can take a look on your page structure?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

test2.sjoerdgerritsen.com

You can change its color from theme styling settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

That I know. But that’s when the menu is normal and not in light mode. I’d like to be able to change the colors of the menu in light mode. Do you know how?

SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

I’ve been playing around with it, and it’s impossible to make it look good. So would it be possible for the Light menu to be the side menu and the sticky menu the normal menu? (you can see it at test2.sjoerdgerritsen.com)

Hopefully the screenshots should provide enough information.

I would like the menu the page starts with to be the one where you click on the 3 small lines that open a menu on the side. But once you scroll down you get the normal menu on top. Is this possible?

Attachments:

No it is not possible without custom coding.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

In that case. Is there any way I can have Menu 6 without the lines? As shown in the picture.

Attachments:

SjoerdGerritsen
    Participant

Or! Can I pad the text on the right a little?

Attachments:

You can pad to the right it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media (min-width: 1027px){
    .header-standard-position .sh-nav-container ul {
        margin-right: 80px;
    }
    }
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)