Link to attachment page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Link to attachment page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Link to attachment page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • narcis
    Participant

Hi there,

Even if I choose the option “Link to Attachment page” while creating the gallery, it keeps linking to the media file instead. “Link to none” . works as expected.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Hi @narcis,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where the gallery is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

narcis
    Participant

Hello, my website is imagia.ro and in in maintenance mode – I gave you access credentials for a different topic.

Thank you!

I don’t find your existing shared  access details so could you please share it again by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

narcis
    Participant

Sure, done

I logged into your shared site but didn’t find the Gallery used on it so could you please tell me exactly where on your site you are displaying it?

Also, please try disabling “Enhanced Post Gallery” option of the theme as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

narcis
    Participant

Hi, the “Enhanced Gallery” . was already turned off.

Take this url for instance:

https://imagia.ro/nunta-la-infinity-ballroom-satu-mare-noemi-adrian/

Thank you!

It is linked to the attachment page but due to some unknown reason it the attachment page URL is getting redirected to the image file URL that you can see by visiting the attachment page URL shared in the private box.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)