List function font on mobiles bug

Home Forums Gillion Theme List function font on mobiles bug

Home Forums Gillion Theme List function font on mobiles bug

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • borishar
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am using the list function in wordpress, but the fonts look bigger than my default font size. Can you please tell me how to fix it? Screenshot attached.

I need the font size for list function to be the same as the rest of the text.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @borishar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

borishar
    Participant

I have sent you the webiste in the private information field. Please scroll down that article until you see the list I am talking about. The issue is on mobiles.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile, you can resolve it by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

@media (max-width: 782px){
    .blog-single .post-content li {
        font-size: 90%;
    }
    }

borishar
    Participant

I did that and now we have a small problem left. The spacing between letters in the list is not the same.

file attached

Attachments:

I visited your shared page but didn’t see any spacing issue on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

borishar
    Participant

Please, look at the desktop version on your computer. It seems be ok on mobiles.

I also checked it on desktop and it looked the same for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

borishar
    Participant

So why does it look different on my scree?

It seems the same in your screenshot also.

Please use the same text sentence in the list and in the normal text then you can compare them easily.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)