Login module redirects to wp-login page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Login module redirects to wp-login page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Login module redirects to wp-login page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • charkh
    Participant

Hi

After entering login information in login module with correct password (which is saved in browser) it redirects to wp-login page with this error:

<div id=”login_error”>Invalid username or incorrect password!</div>
    <div></div>
    <div></div>
    <form id=”loginform” action=”https://charkhacademy.com/wp-login.php&#8221; method=”post” name=”loginform”></form>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @charkh,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

charkh
    Participant

I provided login info in another ticket. please refer to that one.

I visited all the three topics that you have created but didn’t find anywhere your site login details so could you please share it here?

charkh
    Participant

here you are

I could confirm the issue on your shared site.

This can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Gillion theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)