logo quality

Home Forums Jevelin Theme logo quality

Home Forums Jevelin Theme logo quality

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • SaqlainMughal
    Participant

Hi

I did the adjustments to make logo smaller to fit in, but the quality is very low. I do used a vector logo, but by making the pixels lower, i think that’s why it happened.

What are the best sizes or requirements to get the best quality logo.

Take a look -> https://sellself.be/ , you can see it’s very bad quality.

Let me know thanks 🙂

Hi @SaqlainMughal,

Thank you for your question.

There is no logo image size restriction so you can use any size that you want to.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

But the quality is so bad but my logo has very good quality. What should reasons be?

I logged into your website and saw the logo image does not have a high resolution as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

I know but when i increase the logo pixels size, the logo automatically become SO BIG on my website. I want small size logo with high pixels

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

And by the way i want to make the logo smaller on mobile. Because its gigantic over there.

You can make the logo smaller on mobile by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media (max-width: 782px){
        #page-container .sh-header-builder-logo img {
            max-width: 120px;
        }
    }

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

You’re the man! Thanks was looking for this for days. Where can i find a list with all this shortcuts for jevelin theme? Maybe a link of document?

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

And maybe an answer of the following: “But when i increase the logo pixels size, the logo automatically become SO BIG on my website. I want small size logo with high pixels” What should I do?

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

Last question regarding to making the logo small. I want to same thing for the footer as for the header. Should i just change the following word -> header to -> footer? For it to work

So 3 questions in total thanks

You’re the man! Thanks was looking for this for days. Where can i find a list with all this shortcuts for jevelin theme? Maybe a link of document?

I am not sure which shortcode you are referring to?

And maybe an answer of the following: “But when i increase the logo pixels size, the logo automatically become SO BIG on my website. I want small size logo with high pixels” What should I do?

Please contact any graphic designer to do it and upload the image on your website then I will help you to display it as a logo without any distortion.

Last question regarding to making the logo small. I want to same thing for the footer as for the header. Should i just change the following word -> header to -> footer? For it to work

You have to use the below CSS code to achieve this.

.sh-footer-template .sh-single-image-container img {
            max-width: 60px;
        }
    }

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

question 1: all kind of css codes (maybe a list) where I can things like the one you just send to me.

question 1: all kind of css codes (maybe a list) where I can things like the one you just send to me.

I am not sure what you mean so could you please describe it a bit more?

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

Codes like this:

.sh-footer-template .sh-single-image-container img {
            max-width: 60px;
        }
    }

Where can i find all those codes (maybe a list where all codes are mentioned).

It is a custom developed CSS code and they are not builtin codes.

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

correct, i know…

Where did you find that code? can you share the link

I didn’t find that code.

I have created it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)