Logo won't change no matter what I do???

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Logo won't change no matter what I do???

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Logo won't change no matter what I do???

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
  • dl703
    Participant

You can clearly see in the pictures attached I have changed the logo and it won’t change. I even deleted the jevelin files from my media AND created a whole new header which you can see is labeled “Ladder header” and it still won’t….

I don’t understand why it’s so hard to just remove the logo? This is extremely frustrating.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @dl703,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is not getting changed because you have used the custom WPBakery page header template in the site header settings so you have to change it by editing the WPBakery page header as shown in the attached screenshot.

If you don’t use WPBakery page header template then it gets changed from the header settings that you have changed.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

dl703
    Participant

I HAVE changed it in the WPBakery. I’ve changed it on ALL header templates and it does not work. Here is the screenshot of it.

As you can see even if I put it to Header 1 or any of the others, it still does not change. The Jevelin logo is there which makes no sense. The other issue is that on mobile, the header navigation flickers when scrolling so it’s unusable because of that too. Why is this happening?

Here is the link to the site right now http://box2014.temp.domains/~myladde2

Attachments:

dl703
    Participant

And before you ask, yes I have changed the logo on the main header settings. It DOES NOT work

The flickering makes it worse on mobile

Attachments:

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

dl703
    Participant

Here is the link: http://box2014.temp.domains/~myladde2/

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by dl703.

dl703
    Participant

I got the logo change to work…it has something to do with WPBakery. The only way I could change it was to go into WPBakery design mode and access the header from there. I’m unable to use any of the header templates. I guess the plugin is responsible somehow. Currently using a placeholder logo but it works.

But second problem still remains though. On mobile, the fixed header flickers white when scrolling. How can I fix this?

But second problem still remains though. On mobile, the fixed header flickers white when scrolling. How can I fix this?

Do you want not to display header white on a scroll as shown in the attache screenshot?

If not then what color do you want it to display?

Attachments:

dl703
    Participant

The white color is fine. I’ve attached a video of the problem. From what I gather, this only happens on iOS devices, particularly iPhones. Mobile users are our target demographic so this is extremely frustrating.

Can you help figure this out? It continues to flicker when scrolling on iPhones.

Attachments:

I tried to troubleshoot the issue visiting your shared site on iPhone but the site is not accessible and getting redirected to the /404.html page.

Please make sure that the site is accessible so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

dl703
    Participant

Sorry – I just transferred the domain.

It is https://myladder.health/wp-admin

I could confirm the issue on your site and this seems the issue with the custom CSS code that you are using on your site in Yellow Pencil editor.

Please temporarily remove the above CSS code from your site to resolve the issue.

You can reset the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below pages.

https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/managing-changes-on-entire-website/
    https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/managing-the-element-styles/

dl703
    Participant

…I just reset the Yellow Pencil editor now my website looks like crap AND the header is still flickering.

This is extremely frustrating. I paid for these theme because it was supposed to be easy to use and saves me time + resources in getting my website up. Now not only does the website look terrible, I can’t even get something simple like the header to stop flickering.

Yellow Pencil was NOT the problem. Is there an issue with you guys CSS code for the header?

Attachments:

dl703
    Participant

I have changed my edits back. I’ve noticed now that if I scroll EXTREMELY slowly on my iPhone there is no flickering. This means that there is something going on with the header’s animation being fixed at the top.

Can you figure this out? I need this site up ASAP.

dl703
    Participant

I just went to you guys original theme…and it also flickers? It has nothing to do with Yellow Pencil or anything. There is something wrong with Jevelin. I am using an iPhone X on iOS 12.3.1 for reference.

This flickering issue on iOS devices pretty much makes Jevelin a faulty product

Attachments:

I could confirm the header flickering issue on iPhone, therefore, notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

dl703
    Participant

Please let me know how long and when it is fixed.

Currently, we don’t have any time estimate but it will be soon and we will notify you here after fixing it.

dl703
    Participant

I’m still not able to use a header in mobile…Is this being fixed? I paid for this theme for mobile

In the meanwhile, you can disable the sticky header on mobile as described in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/sticky-navigation-menu-flickering-on-iphone/#post-50277

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)