many things

Home Forums Jevelin Theme many things

Home Forums Jevelin Theme many things

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • janice9115
    Participant

Hi,

I am getting pretty frustrated. First I imported the Basic Demo and most of the information didn’t get imported. So I just started adding things. I wanted the header to not be so big and found an area to create a new header and all I get is a white screen. All the editors confuse me. I want to download the Basic Demo. Should I remove the other editors? Will they even work? Why didn’t all the info import? I just got the header and footer from the import but no body. Once I do get the info, if the header is still too big how can I make it smaller?

Hi @janice9115,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

You can import the demo content as described on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

Before importing the demo content, please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme and activated all the theme required plugins from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Please login to access this file

You can use multiple editors on your website but please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or Gutenberg or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the article content.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

janice9115
    Participant

I did you what you said and it still only imported the header and the footer. There is nothing else from the import even though I didn’t get an error.

The shared login credentials are not working for me so please make sure that they are correct.

Also, have you updated the theme to the latest version as described above?

janice9115
    Participant

Yes, I updated to the latest theme. I tested this username and password and it worked.

I logged into your website and imported the Basic ( WpBakery ) demo content on your website.

Could you please check it now?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)