Mega Menu Date Issue

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega Menu Date Issue

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega Menu Date Issue

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cr3ativelab
    Participant

Hi,

I activated the mega menu and bellow all posts there is  “6 months ago” instead of accurate date – https://www.mytastypot.com/. Please advise how to solve the issue.

Thanks.

Hi @cr3ativelab,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure you are using latest version of Gillion theme and Unyson plugin.

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use theGillion theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cr3ativelab
    Participant

Hi and thanks for your feedback.

I have the latest version installed, both main theme and child I got in the package. Only changes on the child theme were done to style.css, nothing else. As far as I can see, the same issue you have on your demo website – https://gillion.shufflehound.com/foodie/ – for all recipes on the mega menu (fashion link) its written  “6 months ago” while actual post dates are different.

Thanks and looking forward hearing back from you soon.

Dejan

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

cr3ativelab
    Participant

Thanks, and as soon as you can let me know how to apply the fix as the site we are working on will be live quite soon.

Thanks,

Dejan

Sure i will let you know here.

Solution for this topic

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of theme so please update your theme to the latest version using the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

Please login to access this file

cr3ativelab
    Participant

Thanks a lot, already did it 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

captainturtle
    Participant

Hello

I have the same problem and the last version didn’t fix it . Can you help me ?

Edit : Cache problem! Everything is okay! sorry 🙂

@captainturtle Not an issue. You are always welcome here 🙂

contreverse
    Participant

Hi,

Just bought the theme and have the above issue (post from 3 months ago). Is this normal? How can I change it to the actual date?

Thanks,

Francis

@Francis You can see in this topic that the issue is resolved for others using latest version of theme and clearing the site cache if any but if you are still facing the same issue using below latest version of theme then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying in this resolved topic as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Please login to access this file

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)