Mega Menu - Last Menu Item is Empty

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega Menu – Last Menu Item is Empty

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega Menu – Last Menu Item is Empty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

The last menu item (Body) in our blog’s mega menu is empty, even though the category has a post in it.

Can you please let us know how to fix?

https://blog.lumenis.com/aesthetics/

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @amir.caspi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share with me the screenshot of the body mega menu item that you have configured?

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

[email protected]
    Participant

The ‘Body’ item is configured as a category exactly the same as the other categories in the mega menu. I’ve attached a screenshot.

Regarding the admin access, I’ve added more info at the private information field.

Thanks.

Attachments:

The ‘Body’ item is configured as a category exactly the same as the other categories in the mega menu. I’ve attached a screenshot.

Could you please click on its settings and share the screenshot of what you have configured there?

Regarding the admin access, I’ve added more info at the private information field.

It’s Ok. No issue.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)